Offline.js is a library that automatically alerts users when they’ve lost internet connectivity. It then captures AJAX requests that were made while offline, and recreates them when internet connectivity is restored.
Note to users pre-0.6.0: Offline previously used a cloudfront hosted file as one of it's methods of detecting the connection status. This method is now deprecated and the image has been removed. Please upgrade to Offline 0.7.0+.
Improve the experience of your app when your users lose connection.
- Monitors ajax requests looking for failure
- Confirms the connection status by requesting an image or fake resource
- Automatically grabs ajax requests made while the connection is down and remakes them after the connection is restored.
- Simple UI with beautiful themes
- 3kb minified and compressed
'프로그래밍 > Web_language' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[UI] PatternPack: Easy pattern library creation and maintenance (0)||2015.11.25|
|[Editor] Trix: An open source rich text editor : 오픈소스 에디터 (0)||2015.11.16|
|embed 소스 경로 교체하기 (0)||2015.10.27|
|word-break:break-all 과 word-wrap:break-word 차이 (0)||2015.10.08|